Thursday, February 24, 2005

Things Added

We (hey, I'm the editor, I can say we) added a couple of new things to the Blog this week.

First, if you go down to the bottom of the bar on the right you'll see:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

a link to the Blogarama directory site. We applied for listing there today, and hope to be listed soon.

Second, over in the "Favorite Blogs" section, is a link to Falafel Sex, which isn't about sex, and is very funny. Unless, of course, you're a certain cartoon character. Enjoy it.

Third, a little envelope at the bottom of each entry. This allows you to mail the article to your friends and relatives. I'm not sure why you'd want to do this, but there you have it.

Fourth, a little pencil at the bottom of each entry. That's there to allow me to do quick edits, such as adding the third and fourth "new additions" to this post.

2 comments:

Carol Davidson said...

Hi, Mike. Just visiting and wanted to give a thanks for the link over to Falafelsex. Also, any man who lists Krispy Kreme as their sign has won my allegiance and my heart. That "Hot Doughnuts Now" flashing neon sign speaks to somewhere deep in my soul... the part that controls my hands on the steering wheel. I'm a KK stockholder. Not because it's a good stock. But because I needed an excuse to do periodic quality control. -AT

rcjhawk said...

We don't have a Krispy Kreme shop on my route to work, but we do have a Giant food store which stocks fresh KK's every morning.

Did I mention that I'm responsible for getting coffee and cookies for our afternoon tea at work? Amazing how many mornings I have to stop at the Giant to pick up supplies.